Start the day with a morning coffee/tea and scone/cake at a scenic venue overlooking the estuary.
Wineries and Tastings
Visit 3 wineries on tour – please note venue depends on their open days:
- Peel Estate Wines in a beautiful setting, which has been an integral part of the Peel Region for over 40 years.
- Award-winning Millbrook Winery, a property that backs onto the Serpentine River, with stunning views of the rolling landscape.
- Cape Bouvard Winery and Brewery where you can taste delightful wines or their award-winning beers.
- Lake Clifton Winery – enjoy fortified wines aplenty.
- Drakesbrook Winery – enjoy the Photography Series which captures a bird that has made Drakesbrook its home, as well as the Wild Bird series.
- The delightful Vineyard 28, which is a little “Trip to Italy” via wine.
Fun things to see
Visit the prehistoric Thrombolites at Lake Clifton.
A relaxing delicious lunch with a drink at Cape Bouvard Winery or Jarrahdale Tavern, set in a historic timber town.
Your scenic daycation includes bottled water, morning tea/coffee and cake, a delicious lunch with a drink and wine tastings.
Go on – say Cheers ladies and gents!